Tuesday 7 April 2015

The last day of March

The week before Easter we spent camping on the Mornington Peninsula.  There are some moments where crawling out into a cold morning provide rewards and photographs can only catch part of the experience.  The are a few picture to go over and I still don't have a great solution for my panoramas, here are a few to get things going.

The first image looks so vivid that I was tempted to dial back some of the colour saturation but this was as just as I experienced, the only thing missing is the chill breeze and the sound of the breaking waves.



Finding a foreground with interest can be difficult when you right on the beach, fortunately the sea was out, exposing a number of rocks and pools


A little later in the day I found the opportunity for Photogrofaffy, Almost monochrome.


No comments:

Post a Comment