Thursday 4 June 2015

Friday, a good day not to work

Long weekend, throw the camera in the car, drop the kids off for school and wander back home through the lanes and byways between the train station and home.

The early morning sun was breaking through the clouds, the warmth where it reached the ground creating a haze in the cold fresh morning air which captured the suns rays.

On my wanderings I disturbed a small group of roo's, nice to know they're so close to home.

There were 992 page views before I hit publish, this post should bring up the 1,000 however the aim of this blog was not to get page views it was to motivate me to go and take more photo's (and post somewhere other than Facebook. It's nice to know others are looking at (and sometimes liking) the images I take.
 
Thank you

I'm going to try to take pictures each day over the weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment