Friday 23 December 2016

Sunsets and Silhouettes

Recent little trip to Wilsons Prom gave me an opportunity to catch a couple of sunset pictures with a bit of a human content...

Remember to look at where the subject is (don't have the land merge with them) and whilst I asked this couple to get closer I hadn't foreseen the fact that if their arms go around their necks it makes for some funky silhouettes...

My breakthrough here was actually getting complete strangers to pose for me, my heart was in my mouth when I asked and I'm surprised I could hold the camera still.


Next night (you don't get much time to take these shots before the light disappears) I was a bit more aware of the subject.  Fortunately I didn't need to ask them to pose, that came naturally.  




I spoke to both couples to get email addresses and sent them copies.  Again a big deal for me, my normal subjects don't normally need direction...

Look out for me stalking on a beach somewhere near you....

No comments:

Post a Comment