Friday 2 January 2015

The full set of A to Z that I completed on Boxing Day.  It was an interesting exercise and I have a great deal more understanding of the effort required in managing to post a selection of photo's each day in a similar way to +Andrew Thomas

Andrew is a Ballarat based photographer who has very similar tastes in landscape photography.  I met Andrew in October on a trip organised by KPS and if there was one thing that I learned on the trip it was there is never a time that you can't take a photo and some of the more challenging conditions just need a little more imagination.

It was his projects that really inspired this self imposed challenge you can check out his work @
Andrew's Blog

Of my images there are a few that were rushed and as a result are not great in either subject or execution "Vista" springs immediately to mind.  Others were surprising in content and I'll be revisiting those subjects with a different approach.

"Ice" indicated what can be done in post processing (Lightroom) and will definitely be on my to do list to use different lighting conditions (the blue and yellow in the images is mainly post processing and pushing the contrast and saturation to silly levels).

Off to take some pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment