Sunday 22 February 2015

Around the Garden in B&W

Trying a few different things and was inspired by a Facebook group competition.  My mission: to get out and take some shots that would convert to B&W.  So looking for subjects with high contrast which is a bit tricky when we all see in colour.

I found that flowers gave the best results as I wasn't patient enough for insects.

I may enter these in the club monochrome evaluation too.

Lastly an entry for Photogrofaffing as I haven't had a fluffy water shot for a week or so...

For your viewing delight I have also uploaded these at a higher resolution, the last few posts really highlighted the low quality I was using, so no longer, you deserve better.





no, there is no mercury it just looks like a stream of flowing mercury...
perhaps a greater depth of field would have improved the shot?


No comments:

Post a Comment