Sunday 1 February 2015

Lake birds

Had an opportunity, between errands, to go and get some pictures but didn't know what I was going to do. Having completed my first task I was faced with an odd looking colouration in the sky. Rainbow coloured but not shaped.  Jumped out of the car took a shot to see if I could get the colours, got the shot but totally uninspiring scene in the middle of the road with wires and cranes.



I knew of a park nearby where I may have been able to improve the foreground (no that wouldn't be hard), jumped back in the car, u-turn to the park, parked up,grabbed the gear, ran across the rail-tracks (there was a path), into the park and....

...colour was gone, bugger.

However I ended up in the park which was almost deserted with a few of the lake life still waking up.






Not sure if it was the rain but the image below is not as sharp as I'd hoped and soon after I'd taken this the bird flew away and then it was onto the next errand...



No comments:

Post a Comment